MANJU PEST CONTROL
These are strong indicators that point towards only one thing – termite infestation. Termite infestation is difficult to detect as they work from the inside to the outside. Termites need cellulose to survive and your belongings like wood (your furniture, boxes or even wooden flooring, doors and window frames) and paper are majorly at risk. Termites actually live hundreds of feet below the ground (right near the foundation of your house or building). Termite infestation is not in numbers of tens or hundreds. There would be huge colonies in thousands that you have to deal with. They spread their wings in no time eating into every corner of your home or office. If neglected you might just not have anything left in a few months time.
You definitely do not want to loose your important papers, expensive furniture and other belongings to these pests. Call the experts today.
If you are planning to build a house or develop your property for building your office, termite control is the first thing you should think of. We use highly professional and advanced techniques for treating the termite infestation problem. Direct liquid treatments are applied to the outside, inside and also in the foundation to eliminate the termites completely. Direct injection of liquid pesticide (termiticide) in areas like the foundation, within the foundation walls and also areas under the concrete slabs is part of our specialized termite control treatment plan.
Further, on all floors, wood work like doors and windows, which are highly susceptible to termite attack are also protected by treatment. Spot treatment of spraying on infested areas in the walls and ceiling is also carried out
Talk to our customer care directly now at +91 973 100 5303 between 9.00 A.M - 6.00 P.M
- Residential Pest Control Services
- Commmercial Pest Control Services
- Industrial Pest Control Services
- Cockroaches Pest Control Services
- Rats & Rodent Pest Control Services
- Mosquito Pest Control Services
- Herbal Pest Control Services
- Termite Pest Control Services
- Fumigation Pest Control Services
- Ants Pest Control Services
- Bedbugs Pest Control Services
- Honey Bee Pest Control Services
- Fogging Pest Control Services
- Spider & Lizard Pest Control Services